*The registration module is designed to be used by parents or legal guardian or players 18 years of age or older.
Registration for the 2020-21 season is now closed, any person wishing to join must contact the registrar office (see Contact Us section) to have their case reviewed.
Out of Club Tryouts
Do not register with LMHF if you are attending out of club teams such as School division 1 (LHPS, QIHL & RSEQ), the Structure Intégrer Lions M13 (PeeWee) / M15 (Bantam) AAA, the M18 (Midget) AAA and Espoir selection camps.
Only if you are released from any of those out of clubs teams you should then register with LMHF.
- Cheque – Please make cheque payable to LMHF and write the player’s name on the front of the cheque.
- Cash – Please bring registration form and cash, in person to the office. Do not mail or leave in the mailbox
The basic Lakeshore Hockey registration fee applies to all participants at all levels and payable to LMHF
Online Registration for Existing Members Only
Please note that Registration Packages for any Season will NOT be mailed out.
- Go to the online page of Hockey Canada Registry (HCR) for Lakeshore Hockey
- You can do it with your child’s name, not just their member ID number.
- The credit card option to pay online is NO LONGER functional. ALL FEES TO BE PAID BY CHEQUE OR CASH. Therefore, you do not complete check-out to payment.
- PLEASE follow the on-line steps and ISSUE 1 CHEQUE PER PLAYER; and drop it off anytime to the office on Hymus…. Just be sure to indicate clearly on the cheque, the name of your child.
- PLEASE take the time you need to answer all the questions online, as well as update any contact info that needs updating (emails/phones,etc….)
- IMPORTANT to note too; that your son or daughter is NOT considered registered until the full payment has been received.
Registration Process for New Members
- Download application REGISTRATION FORM
- Fill Information
Fill all required information including full address, birth date, medicare number, e-mail address etc…
- Sign the Form
Make sure the form is signed by BOTH parent and player.
- Provide a Proof of Residency
A copy of a HYDRO QUEBEC bill is required.
- Make Payment
Payment can be made by cheque (make check payable to LMHF)
- Send your application to the following address or come visit us at
LMHF 16793 Hymus Blvd, Kirkland, QC, H9H 3L4
The Office Hours:
Tuesday night 6:00 – 9:00 PM
Wednesday afternoon from 12:00 – 2:00
Saturday morning from 9:00 – 12:00